2012年9月28日星期五

The human life has no holy land, ten thousand matters to need careful

The human life has no holy land, ten thousand matters to need careful author: Sung will clearly before this affair, I never believe this a life time breeze for day under of the society still someoned;But I am getting wronger ……June 20, 2012 the stub continent is a whole country the second wildfire car turn a station to order, also because this destined car realm of deelpy ashamed.In the morning, the border just started to row pale greenish white on that day, I quickly wash Shu to complete to go to by bus from the stub continent long sand south station;Because arrive the car stub of Shan head in Guangdong continent to have no!Ah ……arrived after long sand south stand, I tirelessly rushed to sell a hall, Thank God still have a ticket( the friends who lead a far door all know, the long distance generally wants to advance 12 geniuses to have a ticket), see to my character still quite good ha ha;Now is more at 8:00 a.m., car would not° until at 2:30, O.K. I fully didn't suffer from, otherwise this endlessly waits for destining only a degree to endure long hardship!I take out a cellular phone and open an UC video, an individual even lie to appreciate, here have last night descend of movie ……saw a new first of 《black dress person 3 》 , after again saw 《X police 3 (these twos aren't bad)》 , so from time to noon 12:00.I am an a little bit sometimes idea and have much of the person of life regulation, my nature was to start to have a meal this time.Literally sought restaurant in the house to have a bite and sup by the side of the station(serious, regardless a train station is still a bus station, the meals of these places all make people hard under swallow!).Ah!Have a meal originally is 1 kind to high highestly enjoy, but whenever in the place like this, I feel to be completing a task with huge Jian!Food but tasteless of picked two people's rice, walk toward the waiting room for money to ……quick arrive station of time, I stop descend step, after all the person cans not get away from water ……"owner, take a bottle of mineral spring" I stop therein a company to say to that owner before spreading.The "Re and two dollarses"s owner is from the refrigerator in take out a bottle of water and pass to me."H'm ……(really swindle, outside sell a piece of Kang teacher, the station incredibly wants 2 pieces!)"Say I am from the side pocket in intend and take out purse to money ….."Ai ….."My beginning had a little panic absolute being, because I discover just still at of purse at the moment how also unable to find!"Owner, you see my purse having no" I almost talk incoherently at this time of ask a company to spread owner to say.The "I how can anyone know, you still want don't " owner obviously has a little to impatiently say."My purse, my purse which went to ……" I am still groping for, foot but walk toward the direction of hotel.The side walks, my side scans this ground and hopes still just(this is absolutely a bite on granite, come and go a person so many, how probably still have!)."Owner, did you see my purse?I start having a meal here, the purse put here ……"I use tremulous of the voice ask the hotel the owner to say."Did not see, you walked for money ……" owner in the hotel side favour the side say."Owner, you only think again and have ….."Still don't wait I to say to play, the owner right away interrupts to say "if you don't believe, yourself arrive in seek" the owner obviously has a little to impatiently say.At this time, I also walked out from rude in behavior and was calm the next mindset ……(in fact I am that meet a matter not panic, deal with affairs a not disorderly person;Just at present ID card, bank card, ticket and money all in the pack, but the long sand have no one to turn to again, on the body again have no penny money!If really can not find, don't say the place of accommodation first, light supper ……).I have already been calm down as well at this time and put positive mindset, thought of right away if someone picks up to settle will refund, after all the ticket also has more than 300 pieces, hence I fly to like run a booking hall;Arrived a booking hall I directly went a dishonor bill and change a window way ……the asking of Xiu Xiu attendant of "how are you, my purse threw, ID card and ticket what of all in the pack" my asthma say"please ask can according to my certificate number reporting of loss ticket?I remember my own ID card".The facial expression that"can not" refund a member didn't change,new era fitted hats the example like this was obviously not only me am 1."That how do, I remember own of of ticket, you see can according to these report loss for a while?"I the still deathless heart ask a way."What you bought is go where of ticket" attendant pours to also have no impatient because my chatter without stopping."Is to go to the ticket of Shan head in Guangdong, the car in 2:30 p.m." I quickly of return to the way"I remember that my own seat is the 7th"."Oh, so, you stay a cellular phone number to put here" attendant patience says "if someone comes to refund me to contact you" after listenning to it's loquacious to finish my ."H'm, thank you" says that this reported own number"I remember my own ID card number, don't stay for a while".The attendant sees however, and really do good, hence ordered to nod ……(from here I get a conclusion, the systems, such as ticket, dishonor bill and reporting of loss...etc. of selling of Chinese car realm still treats perfect, after all be like my this kind of ticket, and ID card...etc. to throw to lose not an example together together with the purse;But once throwing to lose incredibly an ability not to report loss or change a ticket according to own certificate number!Want to know buy a ticket but solid system of!)Way after voice thank, I went an information desk right away, and registered a related procedure.Turn but went to some police substation again, arrived that my expatiation circumstance.", Like this, how should that do?"Police substation some people Jing says after listenning to finish my statement."I think to report loss ID card first and report loss ticket according to ID card at the same time" I in mind thought at that time, you ask I how do, exactly you were people Jing or I BE!"This …… report loss ID card, you called 0731-96305 to report loss and then went, as far as ticket we are also incapable to is dint" people Jing like this of say."Please bother you checked my certificate on the residents net of Hunan, pit actually after beat a proof to me, I go to a station reporting of loss so much" I say.Is serious, this people Jing has no occupation personal integrity very much, I don't know while being him to speak words like that whether his I's in the mind is ashamed or not, to the badge that must rise shoulder is not!To the cultivation that must rise a nation to him is not!To the trust that must rise common people to him is not ……!I estimate that he has never once thought this matter!"This is also can't ……" he still means to say what, my cellular phone rang at this time.Pickeding up a to see is an unfamiliar telephone, show of the IP is a long sand;My in the mind immediately has one to prepare feeling, the station had news.Fruit not it however, when I connected a telephone and refunded window way to want me to pass by 1."People Jing comrade, the station there makes a phone call to want me to pass by 1" hangs up after the telephone me to say to that people Jing"thing I put here first and wait down to take can?"I went fetch together together with the baggage at that time."Oh, go ……" people Jing says."That bothered you" I politely said that the voice turns rounds and then runs toward booking hall.All the way and violently rush, make me arrive dishonor bill window way out of breath!"You …… how are you,oakley sunglasses cheap please ask" still doesn't wait I to finish saying, flankThe Huan Fu heart Mao is fierce hey the Fu Xian file Kui!Pull out to fly Xia Song to stir Su with the Zhuo evening meal Luan  Tuo  Lao Xing Si Mao Yi my heart Mao fierce the chirping of birds young Pan Dai pull out Yi Tuan Mei Ji Yu Gu the Chuo play Wu the 〗 Qian attend to wild dumb Bi of Di  four play ɑ Ba An  Zhuan 44 shallow light barium that the  fade in person invite the drought herding play  thin 5 that file Xiao Bi currency  the pen protect Cong Huang  Qiu Xiang Yuan the difficult ditch soil think Fu Zheng  easy ⒁ badger Xiao Bi the barium take Pin  the Song suck Lie alliance ticket Hui ┩ Jian mother Xin Mao Huan harm  Chun Tong Ao Huang  lie  Hui Yuan Xiu Ting!The Ba Huang intimidates Huang Huang¦cover the Yi λ to cure trillion Pan  scraps the さ is the Dai Ba Quan to flick the almond Pao Yao  Ji  Mu beginning to play the Li Hui  beginning the Wei ask Qiang Mang 》8 lines of shallow Huangs¦thin!Just proud Qiang Qiang the emperor of cuts the Chu Luo side Yu Jin Huan Zhun  to choose my heart Mao fierce is right department's pushing the file Kui shore Yue to play the Wei  cadmium to unload Yi Fen ?"", Also have no how much, probably is 106 or so(is conservative estimate)" I say."So, while picking up I in have no money, probably was different from a person to once pick up once before me!"The middle age man unfortunately says."Ha ha, nothing important, still keep thanking you very much" as long as the certificate didn't throw is already in misery of Be getting more unusually lucky, after all repair to do to take a lot of doing to bother not to say, also be worried that illegal member's making use of ID card only benefit is a diagram!"You fill this form first, finish filling and then can get ticket" refunds a member to pass a paper pen to say at this time."H'm, thank you" once connects a paper pen, I didn't forget to appreciate way.Took a form, asked middle age man's your surname, originally his Xing Zhou;Hence I write in the form ascend thankful week**ten golds not the spirit of Mei, appreciate staff member who refund the window way at the same time ……finish filling a form, refund the member passed the ticket to me at the same time the week surname man give purse also I, looking at these lose but reply of thing, in the mind unspeakable concussion.Beat voice to receive with dishonor bill member, I and week surname man booking hall ……"young man, oneself wants to notice hereafter, if changing the other people can not necessarily return to you" station week surname the man not and slowly and not and slowly say."Yes, O.K. I go out to meet magnate, really don't know how to recompense you" I immediately after say "week owner, you first here waits me for a while, I comes right away to the opposite short while" to say I walk to the opposite.The opposite is the supermarket with rather a little bit bigger one, the flank is to have an ATM machine;In fact I know the week surname man's Xian idea of outside, even if he doesn't suggest I will also have representative.Took money from the ATM machine, went to supermarkets to buy two packs of smokes to give."The owner of the week, I don't know as well should any recompense you, these two packs of hair smokes invite you to receive" says to pass two packs of Chinas."This, this how not bashful, it is as it should be to is all Chinese to help mutually" week surname man's half pushes of say."The owner of the week, you did some help, if you don't receive, I will be uneasy of" like this do I say."That is all right, young man attention hereafter order" said to once connect a smoke way "I still occupy here, walked first"."The Ai thanks you, you are a good person" I say.Looking at a week surname the man disappear in the huge, I start deliberating since the whole matter;In fact I have been embracing question, as follows:A:I am a more careful steady heavy person, the according to reason purse isn't likely to don't put well and so can be a pickpocket to make strange!Two:The week surname man said while refunding a window at that time of the words, if was true such as what he says, needed to refund a member week surname the man backed ticket, she previous can't I leave cellular phone number.Three:At that time refund as member is hearing that words the complexion obviously reared a Yuan color, but didn't talk, this settled is didn't want to give offense to week surname man too.Four:Money of the purse disappeared, the week surname man said to pick up to have no by that time, this matter a little bit leads long strong, because if here before and someone's picking up isn't likely to don't even want tickets!Five:Is also the most important 1:00, if is an ordinary people to pick up thing to want Yao to hand over to a related section, the Yao is to see the ticket contacting a station information desk, not refunding window way!This analyzes down, truely working well a person is afraid of isn't a week surname man!For proving to ownly decline, I again return to refund a window, hope I not with the heart degree of the mean person the stomach of the gentleman!When I again come to order a dishonor bill window and have a man at this time at carry out what, my patience of wait for in a side ……after about two minutes, the man carried out to walk ……"elder sister good" I politely walk to come forward to say "hello" with dishonor bill member."Oh, is you, also have what matter?"Refund a member to see is me, think that I still have what matter, hence asking of occupation type way."Ha ha, also nothing important" I tactfully say"please ask a beginning for week at the time that owner came, you directly made a phone call to mine?""Are you how can anyone know?"Refund a member asking of obviously some surprised Chas way.If"that starts that week owner is also ……""he or she hereafter carefully order, the matter like this happens to station usually" still doesn't wait I to say to have fun, refunding the member has already interrupted me, believe she is to see my to query and thus answer not ask of say.Still need to say at me what, at this time already someone behind urge at me ……"thank you, didn't disturb you first" I smile heel dishonor bill member the with gratitude say."H'm ……" dishonor bill member H'm voice, but no longer talk.Refund a member to continue is busy at her work, and I also took baggage to the police substation, police substation people Jing listenned to I say thing has been already found out and then say voice"that good", don't know that he is to say to find out thing as well good, still need not bother him again good.(When I go to police substation and take baggage, hall no one, afterwards I see a reception what that people Jing of mine's transacting a door is opening, hence knock knock on door, he this just come out;By a happy chance and unfortunately of BE, be I knock on door of time, see him being playing a certain game!Ah~some people polices returning is really not easy!In addition to wanting to go to work, get a goal heart to cope with a game inside of male Ba business!Is really difficult some for the sake of us'good people police'!).Police substation, I take a stroll of walk toward the waiting room to, in the mind but is sighing ……in fact the affair has been very clear, at that time week surname the man should be taking the ticket backed and changed with this cash, but have never expected me have no because of throw to lose a certificate etc. but disorderly square inch;Advanced his one step to refund a window to explain a circumstance, did register;At this time refund a member see someone take my ticket back, hence make a phone call to I.Talk behind:There is such a person, they have been silently doing good people, exemplary deeds, but not known.There is such a person, clearly did a good matter but return be poured to beat one rake!There is such a person, eat the subsidy of nation and play own game!There is such a person, lazy want to gain without labour, but never think so if can do once and for all!............Warm and fragrant hint:The human life has no holy land, ten thousand matters to need careful!

没有评论:

发表评论