2012年7月6日星期五

Campus love, campus love story, feeling person campus love story, sad campus love story__one article story net

The campus love first love story campus love network love sad love moves love classic love [Campus love]these several years, we are a flock of"bedlamite"(9) of class date: 2012-06-18 author: can heart like, my story temporary came to an end for the time being.Make me come and speak the story of the son of Dan Ni and younger sister Lin with you now. The son of Dan Ni likes Wang Yuan Zhao and likes very much and likes very much.She has been being making track for him, while he doesn't promise her.Listen to the son of Dan Ni say, he hasn't been promising her reason because he has girl friend and exerts... [Campus love]sorry, I once liked you date: 2012-06-16 author: break sorry, I once liked you, that was light, didn't easily be realized of, the but again was so difficult to forget. The first time meets is in the beginning four, at that time my front door in school, silly silly stand, count a wayside of the vehicle of contacts, you lightly of the side pass by from my body and take in hand new concept English a reading book, air Cong... [Campus love]these several years, we are a flock of"bedlamite"(8) of class date: 2012-06-11 author: can heart the beard is super really enough good to me, let me have no words to say.And Chen Lin also really trust of hand over to me like this he. I and the beard is together super of time, plus to put winter vacation totally time in less than two months also.Their many people all ask me, how can and is the beard super together?I say that I don't know as well, probably is a Qiao... [Campus love]these several years, we are a flock of"bedlamite"(7) of class date: 2012-06-10 author: can heart yes, strong the melon twisting isn't sweet... [Campus love]the opponent isn't an enemy date: 2012-06-09 author: Yi Gao Kao announced result of exam, I entered electronics science and technology university by excellent result and together entered this university of, also have me adoring miss leaf Man! I want that waiting is time is propitious to tell leaf Man, I am from the senior high school period like her. I have a classmate the friends from the same bedroom, he is Liu Jun, also usually appear at me and... [Campus love]these several years, we are a flock of"bedlamite"(6) of class date: 2012-06-09 author: can heart these 23 months with his get along with and make me discover, I seem to be already to silently fancy the boy's son that smiles to be like a sunlight sort.Over these few months, I often joke on the classroom with him, however, more time I will just as since go toward of Chuai he.I why want Chuai he?Ha ha.In fact this I... [Campus love]these several years,discount oakley sunglasses we are a flock of"bedlamite"(5) of class date: 2012-06-08 author: can heart the sports games ended, remaining in the be over, leave one silk regret.How can this regret make up?Probably and really should think that teacher Sun says of so, in the midterm prove for her by result our real strenght study the life started again, none of the classmates is very glad, we still the deeply drunk is in the sunlight of sports games... [Campus love]these several years, we are a flock of"bedlamite"(4) of class date: 2012-06-04 author: can heart on the sports games, what Chen Lin and Liu Dans compare is 2 people's three feet.As for I, the have nothing at all takes part in.However, doing not compete didn't bear, I was also pretty happy, and their ownerses all really envy me. Chen Lin is the person whom a wants very much to be strong, regardless what matter she wants to attain had better.Can I but different from her, can also... [Campus love]these several years, we are a flock of"bedlamite"(3) of class date: 2012-06-03 author: can heart so, our sports gameses started. The sports games this time made me still have their relations to draw near with them.I am the author of sports games, be responsible for writing draft, the contents of manuscript is the heroic bearing that minutes down sportsmen direct and simple.But Li Qian Mo and Zhang Lis be responsible for recording the good draft to our Zhuan and sending to... [Campus love]these several years, we are a flock of"bedlamite"(2) of class date: 2012-05-27 author: can heart my story is also our stories and start from here. Shout~get up.Today should go to school.I stretched to stretch and yawn to beat a gape and sat in seat of honor from the bed, saying of lazy ocean ocean.The in the mind thinks, don't know as well the classmate persons in the class how will can't return all and original class of similar so united.Take care of... [Campus love]these several years, we are a flock of"bedlamite"(1) of class date: 2012-05-26 author: can heart this is my story, our stories.These several years, we are a flock of"bedlamite" of class, I together they are together crazy, smile together, together hi, handout spirit.They make me know a lot ……... [Campus love]love in the corner of the street date: 2012-04-30 author: Shanghai style boy villa inside..Feed, you let the small beginning go out to make a living away from home like this, he is still a kid!In case of what affair how should do, you had to once think, Rong son, you listen to I say very not good, this is the rules of household, who can not break, either, I in fact also not think, ah is saying him to have been 17 years old, should rush... [Campus love]this is love- 【end article 】 date: 2012-04-26 author: purely ambiguous Gz Mao pure er have one elder brother ties like this in fact still don't depend on!My in the mind just thinking wear.Suddenly, Han Yu Xing ran to come over to me and said to me:Feed, smelly 38, and your commitment?Can't not keep promise?Joke, I open gentleman, how can don't keep promise?However, die idiocy, exactly is what matter?I... [Campus love]this is love- 【chapter 3 】 date: 2012-04-25 author: purely ambiguous Gz Mao pure er we usually play together, go to school together and release from school together.Became a real good friend. Once, because I have a little a matter, it calls first he the doorway wait me to go home together at the school.Wait I to do finishedThe empress arrives at doorway in the school, see he stare continuously ground to looking at that to call madder language of the girl lead long a boy's hand.... [Campus love]this is love- 【chapter 2 】 date: 2012-04-24 author: purely ambiguous Gz Mao pure er we have already already said to smile ground to arrive at the khaki Lun cloth milk tea house that I usually go at ordinary times, just on going in, the boss's wife that I acquainted with most unexpectedly said to two of us:Small pair, don't taste the love that I self-make sweet or love bitter and astringent milk tea?Is sweet and tasty~boss's wife boss's wife, I usually come to drink milk tea here... [Campus love]this is love- 【chapter 1 】 date: 2012-04-23 author: purely ambiguous Gz Mao pure er I foolishly sit the sofa of room up, picked up that to once take photo with him of photograph frame.In the photograph of he and I are a rightness of the lovers that is public to all know, he, daut my forehead in the photograph, carry to wrap with my similar lovers, be dressed in and my similar lovers dress, badly smile to me.1 kind feels, Mo... [Campus love]tore to pull my heart(small say) in those pain, dreams date: 2012-04-02 author: they call me small too Ye one at the time that dark night came, she was always a bit panic. She fears black, school night her a person go home and return to a house and all soaked through on the body after the self-study be over, whole is a sweat. That day, next night self-study, front of he turns to come over:We together leave tonight! She one face is interrogative:You not is live school? He... [Campus love]<There is ghost& gt in our school;-≪Dislike ghost& gt; date: 2012-03-25 author: Qin cherry dislike ghost: ( The time been disliked must stand, because always have so for a day, she will understand. ) Small Qin this monthly test hanged one section, consequently an even are all upset the eyebrows is for several days. Chu takes out a cellular phone and clapped the appearance that her Cu eyebrow think deeply down, then stole to smile. You why?!It is small... [Campus love]<There is ghost& gt in our school;-≪Like to cry ghost& gt; date: 2012-03-24 author: Qin cherry like to cry ghost: (You 1 kind weeps over, for expressing her to once love you. ) Light snow heel male the friend traversed feather to break up, the reason is that she sees him with another girl and embraces together, and she even has never listenned to him to explain and then cry to run. She turns off a cellular phone and pulls out a telephone head and locks oneself in the dormitory to wail aloud to weep aloud. This... [Campus love]<There is ghost& gt in our school;-≪Scapegoat& gt; date: 2012-03-23 author: Qin cherry scapegoat: ( Sometimes, you see of, uncertain such as what you think is similar. ) The small west just turned to an A class and sat the corner that finally lined up in the classroom, she not the love talked, also there is no interest becoming friends with a friend and always liked that a person treated. She has a pair of eyes that differs with ordinary people, can usually see the common run of people seeing... [Campus love]a fountain-pen, a love date: 2012-03-23 author: Zhi a tombstone, a fountain-pen, a love that has never started having been already ended. ... [Campus love]the high school student's love date: 2012-03-21 author: rare night she is a junior high school one little what girl grew is lovely still beautiful have a lot of boys pursue her, she didn't accept because she takes good care of her own fame very much, she is a village of the girl has the reason of good care she's fame beginning one time she studies to very hard lead in January her the class turn to learn to go to that what boy grew of a boy little... [Campus love]in spring, young girl of lips and high-heeled shoes date: 2012-03-21 author: Zhi a early spring school begins, the Gao Er(2) class comes to a new classmate. At that time, everyone hasn't piped down from the Chinese New Year of the jollification, 35 get together the Ji Ji Zha Zha to keep on talking without stop in groups, connect the form master come in all ignorant. The nature was a leader of class to discover form master first, she hurriedly let the classmates pipe down, ... [Campus love]campus love contract-NO. is 60 date: 2012-02-20 author: Qin cherry have peace of mind, eat more point!This meal cooks of some rushes, don't don't well dislike grandmother's handicraft?! The grandmother go toward Pa son up wipe a hand, nearby sat down at me. Can't!Is all very delicious, do I like very much!Have peace of mind sweet sweet on smiling, thank grandmother!The grandmother also eat together! This small mouth can be really sweet!... [Campus love]campus love contract-NO. is 59 date: 2012-02-19 author: Qin cherry on entering a hospital door, see hand a post to toward doorway to work harder to look about of grandmother, look like several cents weariness. Grandmother! I with have peace of mind together a voice to shout,POLO hats but I than she sooner one step hurtle pass by. She treads the eye socket of full crease suddenly the Zheng is big, a wink of the effort is unexpectedly wreathed in smiles of dynasty we beckon with the hand. Alas!!My small... [Campus love]campus love contract-NO. is 58 date: 2012-02-18 author: Qin cherry in a mess!Didn't go home for several days, the grandmother definitely worried to break down!The path hoped to acquaint with, I fiercely think of and immediately and anxiously sped a step, dynasty they keep urging, we walk hurry! Oh!Don't relate to!It is to in no hurrily pull me to have peace of mind to pour, also peep out a face ghost to smile, you so blessing big life... [Campus love]campus love contract-NO. is 57 date: 2012-02-17 author: Qin cherry with each teacher in a hurry thank since departure, we finally left temple, the path going toward below the hills walks. The condition of departure is regardless to all when and where and slightly have several cents to urge tears, for doing not let cloud more and more doesn't give up, more for avoiding his wound and the grief of heart Fu, we let going on further of his darling is in the temple door inside, and pacify sex... [Campus love]campus love contract-NO. is 56 date: 2012-02-16 author: Qin cherry Yin eldest brother, do you really need to leave?The eyebrows of cloud is upset, hope me. H'm!I nod one his small bare-headed of smile, lightly touching touch, cloud, innumerable words, way also way not exert, in fine, appreciate you very much!I promise you, I will definitely come back again to see yours, this period of time, you have to look after like... [Campus love]the love is just a fall of kiss date: 2012-02-11 author: they call my goblin. 》》》 one. When plum west dashed to the ground the malicious very left cellular phone, left cool of round the hair of face side to the ear up.The Jie that the plum west cuts up rough asks in the left ear to ring out, left feel that oneself's imitating a Buddha is placed oneself to 5000 boisterous and clamorous ducks in. In addition to the last, left what didn't hear.Mei Xi says, ... [Campus love]is that starlight date: 2012-02-11 author: sword in the sky is that starlight if is plain is my[one] classmate during the days in the senior high school, that name is the best comment to her whole individual.She arrives clotheses from the outlooking all nothing exciting, words also few, want to draw the person's attention to be really very difficult.I truely realize she of existence is on a language lesson, remember that that is to speak examination...

article source:www.yoursunglass.comMinistry of Foreign Affairs:The Libyan future should be decided by himself[herself] by the the people's people

The black nest point is hanged up to exchange leave imported spirits to make to sell more than 200 boxes monthly with the wine syrup

没有评论:

发表评论