2012年7月11日星期三

Shining day

Shining day I come to sing a song, ancient that song, I slightly sing, you slowly and.Probably you will remember and forever remember, we once owned a shining day.Luo greatly blesses prosperous pole of 《shining day 》 summer but Shuai. The first sun rays in the morning spreads the Sa on road in the west of lake of delicate water river's side.Originally having no road here is very short bushes everywhere, I arrived by the lake to play to look for blind side between the bush and the bush and causes a bit of bother before.Probably run about for the sake of convenient people, fixed a cement road.The path both sides planted a lot of birches, tree verdant desire drop, the tactfully Ti that often spreads bird blares.Walk on the road, I unexpectedly have a kind of difficult to express impulse, I hope to immediately see that thin lake, it is really thin, in my memory, lake water always all has no Chong Ying to lead.I along the road walked don't also see it very far, I start doubting whether it is added Be getting more even, Be getting paster for after all many years.In the moment is the natural cover of a green, originally very shallow small grass, don't know to all when go crazy to grow.Trample grass, once wore natural cover, the thin lake well since departure was still that pale green of lake water, is still that that stirs the ripple that the human feelings thinks, my heart suddenly is moved, imitated Buddha toward thinking the Mu thinks of the friend true station is in own in front.To say a lot of words but don't know what speak of. Follow road in the west of lake to go north isn't far, there is a school, I have ever been to several times and left good impression.That is that the one is quite and tranquil and enjoyable, full of peaceful and sweet of place, there is no hullabaloo, Rao Rang with superficially show, more a kind of the United States of purity. But I always have never thought, there is dynasty willing arrive to study here on the first, and this day come of thus fast, too late distinguish is joy or disappointment, I have already walked on the road.Walk into campus, the fragrance of flower comes into nostrils and plants the flower of full commonness in flower terrace, this kind of flower is in the small city of north everywhere it is thus clear that, is a cheap decorations.The environment of north is opposite and bad, stubborn life can exist down, is all victor of great universe survival of the fittest in natural select.Scorching summer didn't decrease their fragrance, when autumn will soon come, they the slightest don't expose the early sign of Diao Shuai.The main building of campus is the old type of a typical model building, probably last long ago, the wall body has already appeared the spot of destroying the Sun, the erosion of the rains and winds aggravates historical vicissitudes of life feeling and present dignified and solemn for several cents. Once rounded lord building, the behind was the teaching building of one floating newness.The location that I soon find out to register, inside in the classroom has already sat many people, my Jian an empty sit down.Is a completely unfamiliar environment, unfamiliar face, make me very uneasiness, luckily the teacher doesn't have too many useless talks, routine business hereafter declare on the second day formally have a class.Come out a school,polarized sunglasses time is it's yet early, I decide to go to river's side and see. The small city is located in Heilongjiang province of the delicate river is in the plain, there is south in Heilongjiang north two sources, south source sum Er thou Na source of river is big interest Anne Ling west ascent, ancient in the Luo west side and north the source stone Lei Ka the river remit to match, the delicate river who flow small city of Guan rises in depend on mountain in the Lei Ka.The end of road in the west of lake is delicate river's dike dam, climb dike but up, feeling absolute being pure spirit is great.In August the end is already a flood season, the delicate river discharge enlarges and drowns the grass Dian that bares in normal times.River water soup soup, vehemence male Hun.Stand on the dike, the pole eyes far hope, the prospects of one color of so-called river sky, I see not realistic and also can not remember clearly Chu naturally. The unfamiliar environment produces of suppress, be soon replaced by the new experience.Old living regulation and thinking mode encounter huge impact, but this kind of is lately old to substitute to bring my isn't painful, but match me scattered personality of quickly proper.I like at will and like unrestrainedly a life.My mind accepts the smoked pottery of new breathing and becomes more and more sensitive, which afraid is some small varieties, can arouse my surprise with touched.Have a class here, seat didn't fix, so big classroom, in addition to the teacher's platform can not sit, the rest position all can choose.With my personality, not the love throws a head to appear, so always sit on the last row.My eyes near sight, the word one on the blackboard is misty, the notes makes very serious.Front numerous back part of skulls at the right moment do bunker, I lie prone on the table and stick out ear to listen to the teacher speaking contentedly.The teacher of religious leader lesson not only the scholarship is encyclopedic, and humorous humorous.If one is wit, one usually causes uproar of laughter in the audience.School begins and pass brief contact, I also produced good will to the classmates, they each is well-mannered, talk to talk that the bearing has much of self-restraint and expresses personal the highest character of .I brothers Wang Qing of the same bedroom is a good person, his statures isn't high, but strongly built, time don't wear glasses elephant simple farmer.Taking the mirror was agriculture science and technology publicity member.After the class, I and Wang Qing Yi go to dining room and have a meal.Person's voice in the dining room is boiling, those language that are compressed and pen in the classroom is finally released of space.Beating the person of rice is many, my weak body basically pushes not to go up, Wang Qing instructs me to have twos, then he rushes and swerves about madly, very quick come back.We simultaneously have a meal part chitchat, suddenly, Wang Qing's vision stops before dining table a girl in the place of ten several rices to take lunch-box, helpless of appearance.Wang Qing walks over to whisper severals with her, probably is to put forward a help on one's own initiative, he once connected lunch-box, elephant armor the tank is similar to hurtle into a crowded person heap inside. Have a meal, still hang on Wang Qing's face awkward and shy and contented of smile, I ask him:Who is that female ? Does Wang Qing say you it's incognizant?She is our classmate of class. I am really careless, school begins for more than 10 days, I haven't discovered this classmate.Wang Qing smiles my eyes hairiness disease, in fact he is also a near sight, and only I don't take a mirror just. Does Wang Qing say that you know Fan Wen Fang of Singapore?Is long good-looking? I think of the face of Fan Wen Fang's amiability and agree with a location to nod. I feel she special elephant Fan Wen Fang.Wang Qing infused cat urine, and then can not remember clearly concrete where elephant, probably looking like?! I almost vomit rice and can not agree against principle!Can not agree against principle!I exaggerate facial expression, whole open mouth to all move in the right face.However with heart but theory, that girl pours to be subjected to details very much, the skin is pure white, the long hair is like Pu, relaxed of jacket, recreation of jeans, best sets off qualities of grace. What name does she call? Leaf Ping. The leaf falls to take off a root and floats Ping to destine to drift on water in life, this name can be not good. Wang Qing smiles, your this crow mouth. The afternoon has no lesson, I slept a to feel in the bedroom.Wake up to is as library is reading and imperceptibly seeing for a long time, coming out a library, the sky has already wiped black.I along the footpath of campus takes a walk and turned curved arrive at strange floret of park.The garden is very small, only a few robust old trees, two benches, also have a strange stone Lin the rockery of the Xun.Is on all sides iron grid, southern north to each have a narrow door.I sit on the bench and feel early autumn of one silk cool idea, just read newspaper in the library, one among the touches livingedThe life has much of shocking dint, the article passes doctor to remnants Sun life of pity and view shine on, the delicacy described a patient to face to die complicated of mental status, profoundly express a patient to beg to the thirst of healthy life.Author's allowing big Wei is a well-known amateur writer, occupation doctor.His article, I once saw a lot, always Qing Mu his artistic talent.My friend and he are the elder brothers, several times contact our understanding.I refused that the scholar is self-contained, necessarily has sour spirit, I dislike a complacent person.I am similar to feel with person's friendly intercourse of high time, even if he isn't complacent, like take part in leave noodles dancing party.Part someone of rockery talks, voice suddenly Gao is suddenly low, listen to is one male one the female is fighting.I feel suspicious.How to run this to fight to come, is really a scenery greatly and very. The woman talks and finally ask you a , do you come to a decision? Don't answer. The woman says again:You forgot your promise?You ever said to me finally the man roared, don't say, I confessedly told you, everythings had already all ended. You how cruel heart!Our together happy time, all of you abandon.Woman's elephant is begging for mercy.Don't leave me, we restart, good? Man cold ground of Bang Bang says:The thing of death can not cure, the love cans not be forced. It is brief silent. The chemisette voice takes to cry a chamber, the tide is very smooth, ability Ning tears.The gradual language is ambiguous not pure.wholesale supreme hats Do I more listen to more angry and humiliate a woman to calculate what ability?I am very anxious to to start to fly one feet, the Chuai pours rockery and batters to death that heartless man.But turn to read a to think, world of mortals' hasing love has been already hated as well, from thou spoony fickle, origin good luck put out, is all business of person involved, what The Savior Messiah do I pack?That woman is wretchedness, in case of the person of wretchedness has damned place, perhaps will be anti- to bite my one mouthful.Get one fat beat is small, mourn me in the treetop, hang a brand of busybodies, am I not unlucky extremely?! My in the mind is dark to scold this to boring persons, corrupted my emotion.Belly but Gu Gu call, hasn't the supper eaten, and I in a hurry come out a garden and go to the small hotel of outside of school to make a meal of.Have a class, the sky returned dark to sink.Arrived afternoon 3:00, black cloud is more heavy.The rain water hides in cloud, the manufacturing hangs to read.The time that returns to bedroom, the strong breeze rises.I guess to hatch rain for a day, is about to condescend to come right away.Indeed as expected, a few roll of thunders later on, rain water urgently and suddenly but next.Is stuffy in house, I open a window, a burst of and delightfully fresh cold breeze blows noodles, and I fight a cold war.After all was in autumn, cold rain was also cold.I stand before window, the down stairs spreads singing, must be that to learn musical brilliant scholar.He likes to be fanciful, regardless a hair type or a dress, all different vulgar type.He plays Ji every day it, sing madrigal, suddenly change to make Vocals today, probably is the nerve that the autumnal rains stimulates his sensitive, caused pleasure.Singing and Gao Kang, and sadly moving, visit around in the close rain forest, rain voice accompanies for it and seems to be also touchy-feely.The open spaces campus solemnly becomes the realistic environment of pathetic opera.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comNational State Food and Drug Administration:Strengthen everyday taking charge of of the health food

The expert reminds before rice the boiled water is hot bowl of to kill germ

没有评论:

发表评论