2012年7月9日星期一

Please do me zero a girl friends is for 2 hours

Please do me zero a girl friends for 2 hours do my girl friend good?Finish saying the boy towards a girl bad badly smile!Isn't good!What girl got angry returns to boy a , then still don't forget to throw a cold stare to him!This was already the girl's 30th-time brush-off boy!Can boy's boy is the small bludger in the school, also the little overlord of class!Only he says a, the nobody dares to say two!He makes you stand, you don't dare to sit.Can only their a girl of class not do her the honor, not afraid he!What the matters all toward stem with him!Although the boy is a bludger,he still has his own principle:No humiliating girl!No beginning a dozen of girl!So ah, the boy's ability is angry!However he isn't so either humiliate.His Zhang wears he to grow handsome for several cents, pursue a girl.Think so and then will make the girl accept defeat.Don't well can have never thought to do my girl friend very?The boy went crazy a saying of sort quickly!Isn't good!Isn't good!Isn't good!Don't you understand person's words?The girl also angries of return him!Feed!Silly wench you don't want don't so not do me the honor not very good?Are you the first person of turn me down!Is also the only!You say you by yourself this is which time turn me down?All 40 times!Always nobody dare to I is so!Don't your seeing to make track for my person to line up promise to me!Doing my girl friend is your honor!I which don't deserve you?You see me the handsome Xiao spread, the jade tree face breeze and charming dashing stop!You go away!Is very noisy!The boy's words haven't finished saying and then been interrupted by the girl.The boy is annoyed have his face raddens all over, then point at the girl's nose to say:you you are malicious!Then annoy blunt blunt of came out classroom!The boy just walked inside in the classroom to make.The girls all just steal to smile with the classmates!A classmate says: Xin pistil, good kind of!For our tone!Other classmates also follow to create a big noise!H'm H'm, Xin pistil, so!Don't stay a face for him, let him have no step next!The Xin pistil didn't talk, just tiny to them tinily smile, then the business of do-it-yourself oneself!Hereafter of everyday, the boy still keeps saying same that sentence.Can encounter brush-off each time!Passed by for all two months, is also 60 several times.But have no success!Probably they all have already become accustomed to!Boy's becoming accustomed to will say that sentence with girl every day, and the girl also becomes accustomed to want ~only a boy to say that that sentences will refuse!In the passage, time's feelings is developing!The unconscious boy seems to fancy a girl, until fell in love with she!And that sentence that he says now wasn't a joke either, heartfelt!This boy sees a girl on-line, the boy sends letter an interest past:Silly wench!At ah!Isn't me!The girl returns him.In fact is a girl, just the girl feels that he is very vexed, don't want to manage him!Is afraid this a few months he says that sentence again,cheap sun glasses she is quickly crazy!What boy puzzled asks: that who are you ?The dilatoriness of the girl say for several minutes:I am her boyfriend!What?Did the silly wench when hand over boyfriend?The boy asks.Girl:You are her who ah?Does this still want to make collective report with you?Boy:I that what do you call?Is us class classmate?Girl:This is of no account!Boy:You go!It is as obstinate as that wench.I say with you, you want to thoroughly look after her and prohibit to humiliate her!Otherwise and carefully send you into the hospital!The girl sees the this time words feel very strange, does he how can say words like this?I certainly love her well!This closes you what matter?Boy:Because I also love her!I don't think she suffers an injustice, don't think that she isn't happy!The girl is getting more stagnant!Is just slow to lead absolute being for a long time!The girls all dare not believe their own eyes.She has been sworn enemies with boy, now how can the girl think really for a while just whether see a flower eye, will the boy repeated just of words!Girl:What do you say?Do you love her???Boy:Yes!How?Quasi- your love forbids me to love!However pleasing watch for doesn't think that she is your girl friend now peace!Be carefully robbed by me!The girl is again foolish!All don't know how say, finally said a ha, I can't give you the opportunity!Boy:Ha, good!That we ride donkey to see the song text playing by ear!Finish saying the boy then logged out.The girl tightly grasps a cellular phone foolish foolishly looking at, browse chat of record, looking at that fresh and red word, is to so stab an eye, also so dazzling!The girl put out strength to crumple to rub eyes and emphatically choked to choke own hand.Feared to just just have a dream!!Pain!See to be not dreaming, the girl seemed to be in the discomfort to take to order joy.But she really don't know also fancied him by herself!The after the event girl still keeps hearing that sentence every day, can the girl still will refuse.She is her not to know that matter, or wills quarrel noisily with boy every day.This girl lies on the bed to compute with the notes what, earnest of calculate.Suddenly leaped all of a sudden to get up, full face panic!99 times!Good heavens, how may?That's right, the boy has already made track for her for 99 times.Was also a girl to refuse that the boy is 99 times!Girl not knows that the boy still needs to make track for she how long, girl also not know that she should promise a boy, the girl seems the quilt boy's action to have to move.That should she promise?Just when she is vexed by a chain of problems, there was suddenly orotund one to pull her to come out Li Xin Rui, you come down for me!The girl hears someone making her run to come downstairs.Can she opens a door to combine no one, she is left to see right see still no one.Is proper she suddenly heard sob a voice while preparing to close a door, the girl postponed the place that the voice spreads to walk to, ambiguously see a person lie turf-grass inside.Walking up a point to see is a boy.He gets drunk and lies over there.The girl prepares to go away, suddenly the boy held tight the girl's hand!Say:Why don't you love me?Why don't accept me?Ha, I know that you love your boyfriend.Do I know that you despise me and is like my such a bludger to have what?My have nothing at all!I study not good, person also not how handsome, I don't deserve you!I can not also give you happy, because I am a bludger!Silly wench I wish you happy!Finish saying the boy weeps over again.The girl squats down down to lightly wipe the tears of boy's cheeks, then tightly embrace a boy, gentleness of say in boy's ear:I don't have boyfriend!The reason that I don't accept you is I don't think because these hold up study.Is sorry!I also have no carefree your meaning!The boy listenned to suddenly stand!Is some delight also have some worry!Seem girl of the words make him solve wine and wide awoke a lot of!The boy says:Did you know how many I made track for you?Girl:99 times!The boy takes out a cellular phone to took a look time to say:Have already led 12:00 now!Today was a 100 time.Can you promise my[one] matter?Girl:What matter?Boy:Today you can do me are zero a girl friends for 2 hours?The girl has some doubts, what?Boy:Isn't very good?This doesn't hold up what you study!The girl didn't talk.The boy says again:If would like to of?Ao wall Lian?Order garden in the school to see!Must punctually!I will wait yours over there!Finish saying the boy turned round to walk.The girl very foolish station hopes over there the boy leaves of figure, is repeating boy's words 2 hours zero a girl friends?Garden in school sees in the evening at 9:00 p.m. the girl descended late the self-study took a look the boy's position, originally the boy didn't have a class today.She doesn't know that she should go, thinking at ferocious.Can her feet but have already fallen at in the garden ground of school.She goes toward to took a look on all sides, a person also have no, boy also not at.She just thinking take out the feet leave of time, suddenly drive a sting eye of light settle live!Hang a colourful colourful light in a treetop I love Xin pistil at this time the girl was been stained with by the glue, the silly station is over there move also motionless.The boy's a brothers embraces an outsize floss dolphin to walk to the girl later on in front elder brother's wife, this is the eldest brother to send yours!He has a little a matter, so would not° until wait meeting.He makes me say sorry with you!The girl once connects floss dolphin and tightly embraced.Where did he go to?How long to just come?Elder brother's wife, the eldest brother in a short while comes right away, he does some matter!The girl embraces floss dolphin to sit at flower terrace up, I wait him!This brothers also sits by her etc..Imperceptibly two all go to bed.Suddenly the sky bottom has rain, the rain water drop waked up with a start girl on the girl's face.Her tooking a look the brothers of flank has been already fallen asleep!Can the boy haven't come yet.She takes out a cellular phone to took a look time, all already 11.50, how haven't come yet?Return to leave for 10 minutes zero a !She calls to come to flank that brothers, make him see!Haven't waited that brothers to rise feet to walk, that Mu makes him include a girl to exceed to open a step.Another brothers whole bodies are all bleeding, the feet are still lame, still carry a person on the back!He walks to girl's in front to squat down bottom, put the person whom he carries on the back on the ground!The girl squats down next see the person who lies on the ground, already the flesh and blood is misty, see not pure his feature!That brothers takes out a be dyed by the blood red of cellular phone.Spread the boy's voice in cellular phone:The silly wench is sorry!Keeping you waiting me today is so long!Do I send your thing to still like?Hey Hey, I know that you affirm to like!I but spend very to just find out you to like a floss doll for a long time, now then the sky sends you the dolphin is pursue you!Xi Xi!Wife!The current time hasn't led, so I can call your wife.Your affirmation doesn't understand me today and make you do me for two hours zero a girl friends!The first is today is my 100th to make track for you, so I don't want to fail again this time.The second is:This doesn't hold up your study.The third is:Two hours zero a , it isn't only only two hours, but two day!That is to lead 12:00, so is two days!Xi Xi, my cleverness!Wife!I have already satisfied very much, I feel enough!Really!Just I can not accompany you, silly wench I love you!You want to take good care of more hereafter!I summer sword Qin's wishing hereafter you is happy!You have to remember you to once have a male friend to call summer sword Qin!The voice of silly wench boy is more and more weak,wholesale fitted hats end what also listen to be missing, a girl is still a very foolish station is over there, just continuously shed tears.But don't make a noise!That brothers talked sorry!The elder brother's wife is all that I ain't good!I asked for to bother to still let by myself eldest brother go to to my solution!Return substitute my Ai one knife!Is sorry!Is sorry!Say to say a that he by hand puts out strength he's box on the ear!The girl opened mouth at this time hiss, he is getting more tired!Don't be noisy, he fell asleep!You see the appearance that he falls asleep many lovely!BE?I don't do your two days of girl friend, I want to do your girl friend of two a life times!You don't be carefree by that time I!Rain rains heavy, the rain water hurtles to boy the blood stain on the face, seeing that face is what handsome, pure white skin, Gao stand of nose, cherry sort red and small mouth.The girl lightly kissed the lips of kissing the boy!Finally walk behind boy's back!Afterwards the girl went crazy, all day long mouth insides' all reading isn't two hours zero a , is two living two a life times!Love be so, proper you want to cherish of time, but usually nearby slip away from you!In the beginning can be recall!Probably someone even the recollection also cans not guarantees!Hold firmly your happiness, don't let it slips away!


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe our country Chinese medicine acupuncture states to loose to don't be influenced by Korea

The agriculture Anne of Jilin handles more than 100 persons illegally strong dismantle affairs to i

没有评论:

发表评论