2012年7月6日星期五

These several years, we a flock of"bedlamite" of class(9)

These several years, we a flock of"bedlamite"(9) of class like, my story temporary came to an end for the time being.Make me come and speak the story of the son of Dan Ni and younger sister Lin with you now. The son of Dan Ni likes Wang Yuan Zhao and likes very much and likes very much.She has been being making track for him, while he doesn't promise her.Listen to the son of Dan Ni say, he hasn't been promising her reason because he has girl friend, though so, Ping Dan Ni allows however likes him and hears the story of the son of Dan Ni, my in the mind has already grown a very strange felling and feels that she is very strong, persists so much, well brave.A persons who has girl friend dare to make track for, and, can make to insist unremittingly, how many can the so stubborn unyielding person have?Is true,sunglasses for sale the straightforward personality of Ping Dan Ni makes me feeling shocking with unyielding spirit, I always can't make track for other people, much less make track for a person who has girl friend. As I am still remembering in the sports games, she often mouth in come out Wang Yuan Zhao, listen to my ears all rose cocoon son, can she never feels Ni.This should be the strength of the legendary love?!Is true, you if sincerely like a person's words, you can attain to forget my state. I remember that I once asked her:Now that you say that he has girl friend, that his girl friend is who? She didn't also hide Yi, but told me very frankly:She is Luo Qi. After listenning to, I asked again:That doesn't she dislike you? She shakes head to say:Don't know.She(Luo Qi) says that she can render up me to Wang Yuan Zhao.After finishing listenning to her words of that for an instant, I had a little Meng.Wish:Is she(Luo Qi) to sincerely like Wang Yuan Zhao?Is shoulding say her hypocrisy to Wang Yuan Zhao?Or should say that she is very great, ruined his/her own love for the sake of the friendship? Make reference to the time here, I suddenly feel the person is very strange, very selfish.Why?You also want to know?Here in the world, have who like small three sonses?But if your friend or you fancied a person who has girl friend or has boyfriend, are you to scold her?(he)Or will despise her?(he)Or will despise her?(he)I think all can't.After the story listenned to is similar to with Ping Dan Ni, my wanting morely should is a kind of mind of shocking!?This should be a kind of selfish performance, he(she) is your friend, so you can't dislike him.(she)Can if, he(she) is an incognizant person to you, I think and have no who will don't dislike of?! Younger sister Lin, in fact she and I are as early as to is a classmate during the days in the primary school, only in the that time, because my personality is introverted, don't love and others' confabulation, so and she of also have no creeping vine, Be just pure classmate and Be just pure understanding.And while aming grade 1-5 in the primary school, my best friend is her Zhang Yu, she is my best friend is also my only friend.On the time in primary school, Chen Lin is a class of staff, and Li Ge Ling et al has fun very goodly.But be like our se civilian's common peopleses to hardly contact them, positive few contact, so feel they how not.But ascend junior high school, all of I and Chen Lin are a class of staff, relate to natural place of quite good, in spite of is at school still in the peacetime. The time of grade two primary school that still records, don't know why, asked for Li Ge Ling angry, also remembered, she stood at that time at left me to have two meters how far of place, she tooked a penned and then threwed to come over to me, that didn't refuse stubbornly just, the pen nib at the right moment once rowed me of left cheeks.The pen nib touches I left cheeks after, immediately fallen off in the ground, on the face a burst of and irritable ache.Also positive my personality is introverted, so don't dare to say as well what, result, still need to bear with her after being harmed that sharp look in the eyes still once, graduated to try me to test whole class the third, manage should of three good students.After the teacher declared this news, she stands up and seem to be intentionally to aim at me the ground say:Teacher, I feel Geng can heart she is unqualified said my lot of illses after being three good students.I didn't also stand up to answer criticism her at that time, it is still silent to still be subjected to.But the then form master still keep protecting mine very much:This matter is what teacher decides, even if wants to change a person to also want a teacher down amount of company behind.Sit down.She immediately and rendered speechless, sitting down of disaffection.Is true, learned a grade six past since the childhood, I is one personality space introverted kid, never talk, I was like 1 in the class if have if the thing had no, probably in their eyes, I even none of individuals calculate?!After being grade six,tisa snapbacks hats my personality completely changed, with before exactly the opposite, I in mind thought:If again someone throws thing toward me, that is to seek dead.From that after, I absolutely disallow someone to humiliate me or my friend.Ascend junior high school, because I became a class staff, so, I say to I:Want to be a class that lets a classmate all like staff, in no case will be like Li Ge Ling to humiliate me similar humiliate other people.Whenever the time that speak to these things of the pasts, I am like the wound Ba that soon heals the in the mind again uncover, pain of beyond words, I think, this kind of pain is no man to know


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe Nanking stipulates to purchase food additives beard to produce ID card

B liver patient's sending to duck pear to exert pressure for health section is refused be scolded should little show

没有评论:

发表评论