2012年7月8日星期日

Those year, I love of that he-

Those year, I love of that he-my first love, from the 16-year-old beginning of.That time, many people often says, so don't fall in love with a boy at the age of 16, because of, at 16 years old you love of the boy, even if break up after not and together, you will love his during a lifetime.Is 16 years old, how young age.Starting to remember the then love was really too dreamlike and deceitful.Be getting more regrettable, 16 years old have already left me forever now.That year, I am 15 years old, I looking at a novel on the overpass at that time.I walked too hurriedly, even throw novels at overpass up, but I, but don't realize, have already run away in quick time.Behind walk to come to a boy, picked up my novel.Don't is excessive little sky of, before pick up for me on the overpass novelistic of the boy came to vindicate toward me.That boy is very handsome, very pure.He calls a monsoon.The monsoon is very good to me, at my tired of time send one cup tea, work the time of failure and encourage me at me,cheap oakley sunglasses time carelessly fall asleep at me throw on a coat for me, fear that I catch cold.Soon was my 16-year-old birthday, that world heavy rain, many people for seeking shelter from rain and then hiding in the under the eaves, the many people can not return to house.I also and a heap of the person hide in the under the eaves, but I am going to take part in a game, have been running late this day.After, there is a figure of faintness in rain ran to come over, is a monsoon, take an umbrella in his hand, but the umbrella didn't open.As he is running to come over, I saw him all soak through all over.Sees him say a sentence to me:Umbrella, I can reply him like this:Simpleton Mao how don't support an umbrella?Make all soaked through all over!Can he, tinily say to me, ever and anon still keep breathing heavily spirit.I had no time to support an umbrella, I wanted to pick you uped.I cried and cried to swallow to say:Simpleton, you this simpleton!After, I take an umbrella to walk together with monsoon at compete of road up.I finally cannot helped but, cans not help asking a monsoon:Feed, you why so good to me?Where do I have to be worth your liking?But, he says:Because, I love you.Finish saying, he hugs me into a bosom, although his whole bodieses are all icy, , I can touch to get him that warmest heart.The game ended, I got first.I the 16-year-old birthday also led, that is that I live to lead till now best birthday.After a year, the monsoon is going to the foreign country study abroad, so we broke up.Before he leave, they hug the other party into bosom in, all send a wish to the other party each other.I although the sad desire is unique,I know that I should face reality,wholesale snapbacks hats so temporarily also let go of.Led for several years, I had already become adult, was already a 18-year-old adult.She changed a lot of boyfriends, but in the mind still what to can not let go is those his monsoons in year.Should also the many people say of that sentence:Don't at 16 years old and a boy fall in love.Because, at 16 years old you love of the boy, even if break up after not and together, you will love his during a lifetime.I come to a decision, I am going to seek him, seek the she once loved of he.Arrived an airport, I tooked a look time, the that time waits into of.I one title, saw my this several in the last yearseses have been wanting to see most of person.Monsoon, although his appearance become 1:00, I can still recognize come out.He also saw me and immediately hurtled to come forward to embrace me, I cried out.He said 1:Originally the person whom I can not let go most is you, no wonder that always feel that the in the mind is without a piece of thing.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe expert calls that AN in Hebei's flowing is dry for occasional weather easy spread to the cause

Department of Agriculture denies the leather milk powder is cold ashes burn again to call examination not the representative appears

没有评论:

发表评论