2012年7月10日星期二

If I ain't enough to love you

If I ain't enough to love you at my friend turn in, stimulate the person of myriad shapes, their stories take place in my surroundings, as a friend, their happiness and sorrow, happiness and pain and sufferings, my feeling is subjected to with body.I usually think that they are my leading role in the stories today, probably I am their leading role in the story tomorrow.This kind of role changes with each other, is a person can not get away from forever of predestination.I don't have the state of mind of feeling for universal compassion, but I am after all the Qu of flesh and blood, often drive various emotion touch between the human lives.I speak out the friend's story and is regarded as for sacrificing a love:I and Qin the acquaintanceship is a birthday party at the friend up.The friend introduces a women to me, the shape is very general, but shape Gao Tiao is well-balanced, long hair, the nose is on-the-shelf an eyes, this is Qin, evening newspaper reporter.At that time I how social parties of, remembered have been misty.In a word we are to know, afterwards because of work relation, incredibly still usually contact.Say from the heart, I don't like person's friendly intercourse with so-called upscale time, usually this kind of persons Be all good at covering up his/her own inferior, and the culture is more high, cover up more false.Want to compare under, I appreciate more it's simple, natural human nature the United States.Though I controled numerous origin the language of the race, communicate with others or avoid to use beau phrase language as far as possible, but the Qin talk the text Zhou is craped, the sour spirit is hundred percent, this is beyond doubt to increase my bad impression to her.So, in the process of friendly intercourse, I have intention to not intentional ground Ye Yu sarcasm she.Once, she was unbearable, jilting one was very hard of words, abnormal condition!You!Then sail out of the room.I am cool detachment to sneer at, this kind of woman sooner or later will for weak of the vanity pay for it.Next day, the Qin make a phone call to invite me to have a meal at her house, it is Yan in the Hong door to put clearly, originally she not only vainglory, weak, make reprisals heart unexpectedly still thus strong!But fail in promise and then mean to be afraid, I ain't likely to be laughed to her.After having mental preparation, go to an appointment on time.The Qin fasten a flower blank apron,wholesale oakley aviator sunglasses the Ping ping-pong Pang ground tosses about in the kitchen.Do I ask her to need help?She says need not.See she stem live son to tingle benefit very much, fry to boil deep-fried, there is mold containing kind, the housewife of good elephant typical model.If be not personally see, I really dare not believe, in the life of the Qin still have thus superb cooking handicraft.I suddenly have a kind of warm and fragrant felling that comes from a kitchen,is the woman all by this time seeming to be lovely amiability?She a , the hot oil splashes the back of the hand up.I hurriedly once pulled her hand and immersed in cold Shui-li to pull out.I say carefully ordering.Qin say, thanks, luckily burn in the back of the hand, don't hinder to hold a pen, do I still need to dash off son in the evening.On table of wine good dinner, we have a little while starting cautious, thin consider to slowly drink, gradually get into a role afterwards, one cup one cup wildly infuses.The Qin act out of character, talk to not only keep white and even mix up slang.Which still is the elephant an excellent girl reporter?More drinking along with the wine is more many, the Qin speech isn't gradually pure, she finally wants to ask me to help, I say can.She says that the draft wrote not to become, you wrote, that is the den on the table!She by hand points and sway long enter a bedroom.Ghostwriting a pen is a simple meal to me.I according to her meaning very quick finish writing.I cautiously observe her den, the decoration is simple, there is a flower on the window sill, float light subtle fragrance.Putting in bookcase is full the book of everyone's noodles, have a book to pack one among them elegant, I draw out to turn over to see, book in clip a photograph and several page draft papers.It is an emaciated young man on the photograph, stand by the side of the ocean.The photograph back writes a to go my dearest Feng of graceful small word!, Is the handwriting of Qin.Write closely on the draft paper, the headline is if I ain't enough to love you, article so beginning of----The garden pond that is small to have one before the building, summer night croaking of frog this that Fu.My Duo writes to tread, on a profound path.The breeze late blows to kiss, the elm Ai Ai sings low.And then passed by for a year, life at obscure in alignment decrepitude.I have been waiting for you, but you didn't come back and abandonned I at this, actually is what was apart from to cut off us?Tonight moonlight shiningly bright, why does the bright moon imitate a Buddha your to stare at?Does the pleasant breeze imitate Buddha your breath?I believe that your felling has no place not at!Your love can't spread to go, because do we still have a faraway engagement!!!I at a stretch read a complete text, there is no antecedent, there is no result, only remember fondly.See come to that Feng be the boyfriend of Qin, but the Qin have never brought up.Were they to surprisedly break up?Or is a long-last difference?The woman probably has a creeping vine with a lot of men, but from the jump but eventually, their in the minds can permit next man.Chemisette emotion world is keep secret, besides I am just she of common friend.Number in the days to come, the Qin beat to call words, to my generation the draft for writing basic satisfaction, did small change.Is her asking in the evening me free?My half plays trick to say, is your one individual lonesome?Qin say, today is a special day, hope that someone accompanies.I promised and invited very in the evening park to meet by the side of the river.Side park in river's environment grace, the twilight of setting sun hasn't spread to the utmost.The horizon red one, be like burnable flame.We walk on Lin Yin Dao and say unimportant words.She is cold the D don't ask me, do you have girl friend?How do you treat love?I say the beauty is difficult to beg, the love can not cut and polish.I sound out to ask her, do you definitely have a deep-rooted love?The Qin in astonishment looking at me and puzzle that the ground asks, are you how can anyone know?I say that be like you woman like this all definitely has legend career in feelings.Qin silently not language.I ask, does your boyfriend do what work?The Qin stop a step and see the direction of setting sun, the Xia only reflects to get red in the face.The along while just speaks a words, he, he is in the very far place.I have no speech with to, know it is sad, then another look for a topic can tell me why is today a special day?The Qin lower the head, the hands put into trousers Dou, and a feet lightly row circle on the sands.Does her title say that you really want to know?I order.We sit to in the bench of river's dam, raise eyes to hope to go, wild Kuang the sky is low.The Qin start relating her love story:Today is my birthday, the birthday in former years always a person accompany mine, that is my boyfriend Sung Feng.He is my university classmate.We at study period have already established an in love with relation.It is what I make track for her.He is from needy, realize living hardships very early.Any behavior of extravagance, he by instinct rejects.I invite him to have a meal, he picks cheapest vegetables and eat mutually more funny, a grain of rice isn't wasted either.Inception I smile his soil, he doesn't explain oneself and usually ignore it.Be me to truely walk into him afterwards, after understanding his everything, I for own rash feel ashamed.All of persons are dignities of, regardless poor and rich, expensive and mean.The person's birth can not choose, but the road of life is what oneself comes out to come.After finishing university, we are togetherArrive at this city, was together a reporter.Sung Feng work diligence, add of the natural endowments is the highest, so the result is always very outstanding.The leadership appreciates his ability very much, the Wei is with the heavy responsibility.Business, his prospect one the Tan concuss.But the person's energy is finally limited, he throws in big parts of mind and bodies all work, neglected our feelings.Tell the truth, I at that time really felt an injustice very, with what?Work than I still importance?I doubt that he no longer loves me, his in the mind has no me.I start putting blame on him, without cause out of temper.Sung Feng feels me a bit abnormal, then he by all manners coax me, but somehow or other, I always have a perplexity and make up the crack of feelings so easy to accomplish?He would not like to lose me, have no some men's sense of pride to do mischief?For filling up the imperfection of feelings, I learned to get to the Internet to chat.I knew a man who calls to have building to have a car to have personal status online.We chat very a speculation.He is considerate, and the language contains a kind of special magic power.He says to lose spouse for several years and throws in all mind and bodies to the business.He invites me to meet, I think brush-off, but still can not control oneself.Is similar to what me imagined, he is a material ample, thought a mature man.There is the pleasure of first time, I am rampant.I am any demand on the material, she will don't hestitate ground to satisfy me.The house, jewelry and clothes are complete with everything.I put forward to break up to Sung Feng, Sung Feng doesn't cross-examine reason.He says to me, if lose you because of my negligence, so I mean it's ashamed;If is that you think to give me up to acquire happiness, so I bless you.So, I and have building to have a car to have personal status to clap to drag along.Can I ten thousand ten thousand don't thought of, this so-called gentleman incredibly was that maltreatment is crazy, experienced sexual intercourse of time, she always breaks her neck to my Shi Nue, and he is still feelings liar, he cheated me, he is in another city still own wife collapse after one setback and steep at from the bitter wine of the Niang.Sung Feng to comfort me.I cry about to him, he says, forgot to return to me in the past!I was ashamed and resentful to hand over to add at that time, one feet kicked out him out of the door and hysterically yelled, you at pitiful I?I don't need!!!I infuse to inebriate myself, careless slept a to feel.The second day morning, be me to open a door, Sung Feng stands on the doorway.He the facial expression ash is dark, much distressed for a night.I ask, did you freeze in the outside for a night?He lightly nods.I rush toward into his bosom all of a sudden, the elephant is childly to sob.We are heavy to be returned to like, led half year like this.But, I don't know, why does own emotion always overflow?Is my too many feeling?Or is he too silent?I can not get the felling of love from Sung Feng body.Are you understand?Is that the felling of the men and women's.He too orthodox tradition, don't know romance at all, be like a wood to carve, have a liking for go to very beautiful, but have no animation.I am again beyond bounds.I admit that I am sorry him.Can this blame me?I am to have blood to have meat to contain desired woman.I hope earnestly the love of Chong Ying to fill up emptiness.For a while is that I stew in one's own juice, I again tasted bad result.Sung Feng is pretty sad.I know that he thoroughly despair.Otherwise does he how can marry that disfigured?She is also our university classmate, one is silly of ugly woman.I close I in the home and wash noodles by tears all day long.I hate!1 why study, will the woman whom we are all not rare to realize get Sung Feng?She with what own happiness?That happiness originally belongs to mine.Though I knew, I ever and with ease gave it up.I can not get of, the other people can not get, either.I almost abnormal condition, even feel oneselfs to fear.I am like bedlamite and seek Sung Feng cuckoldry troublesome.I cry about and even kneel down for Sung Feng, can remain can not get his understanding.Until at that time, I just profoundly realize, Sung Feng to me am importance how.The wife of end Sung Feng was unbearable to bear with, divorced with him.The unit all up and down knows that he has the life style the problem.He was forced to leave office.I really have never thought, he is so weak, unexpectedly looked for short-sightedness, he didn't die, drive good heart the person saved.His going to a place that I don't know , to me, is another world.I can not find out him again,tisa supreme hats even if found out,can not face him.Is that I harmed him and broke to send his greatly good future prospects.With heart but theory, formerly my feelings to the Sung Feng caused tragedy as a result not and with single mind.I hope that warning those is in love with medium of men and women, if your true love he, please step to dependably and actually love, don't hurt him, because of actually true at of injury;If you aren't enough to love him, please silently go away, don't hurt him, because that is the eternal life can not the feeling debt of liquidation.The Qin sobbed, I felt a burst of and greatly terrified.Hover around a few waterfowls on river noodles in the distance, the Jia Jia is long to blare, burst fly far.The moon silently climbed to come up, the pure Hui spread big river and spread the earth.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe 18-year-old boy is bitten by the bat possible get rabies to cause to die

Several village Fus are infected after free check-up in the run by private capital hospital

没有评论:

发表评论